Make Chrome your Default Browser
A default browser is the one that automatically opens up when you open a web page or click on a web link. You can choose or change your default browser settings through some very simple steps. This guide will help you through the settings to make Google Chrome as a default browser on your Windows 10 desktop.If you make Chrome your default browser, any links you click will open automatically in Chrome.
Important to read – 5 Latest New Features in Chrome
- On your computer, click on the start button , This will open the start menu.
- Click on the settings options in the lower left corner.
- The settings panel will open up. Click on the System icon given on the very top of the window. This will open the system settings of your computer.
- Next, go to the search bar on the top left corner and search for Default Apps.
- The default apps settings page will open up.
- Scroll down to Web Browser and click the current default browser (generally Microsoft Edge).
- In the Choose an app window, select Google Chrome. If you get any additional warnings, ignore them and click switch anyway.
And voila! You just set your default browser setting to Google Chrome.
Read Next More:
How to View Google Chrome Saved Passwords
Disable Extension in Google Chrome