Windows 11 Factory Settings
Microsoft just released its latest version, Windows 11, which comes up with some new interesting features, which will surely fulfill your every need.Like any OS , this one might show up some random problems, so you actually should have skills to unravel them quickly. Note that there always has been a general solution to all or any of the main Windows issues and this one is about performing a factory reset.
In this guide, we’ll present a number of the foremost valuable options you ought to consider resetting your Windows 11 PC to its factory settings. This is often extremely easy to try to do , so you’ll not need to worry about it. Let’s look at the steps to do factory settings-
- Press Windows + I key on your keyboard and click on the Settings menu.
- Go to Update & Security.
- In the left window pane, select Recovery.
- Click on Reset PC, from the proper side.and go ahead to choose the sort of factory reset you would like .
- Select the choice you would like to reinstall Windows.
- Click on Next then click on Reset.
Now, your OS will start the reset process. Note that, during this action, your computer might restart on its own a couple of times. you ought to leave it alone, take an opportunity and drink something until it’s completed.
- Press Windows key + S on your keyboard, go on to type cmd, then click on Run as administrator.
- In the opened window, type the subsequent command, then hit the Enter button:
- Now you ought to be ready to see the normal reset window on your screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your PC.
- This option is merely about triggering the normal Windows 11 Reset panel from prompt .Be sore of the very fact that it helps if everything works on your OS and to simply reset your computer factory settings.
- You can alternatively boot from your recovery device in your system.
- Press Windows key + S on your keyboard, type cmd, then click on Run as administrator.
- You should be within the X directory, after booting from a recovery drive.
- Type within the following command to modify to your boot drive:- C: ;
- Type within the following command to reset your system: systemreset. Afterwards, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
For those of you who face corrupted file issues or BSODs, you’ll use a Windows 11 ISO, then reset your computer from a USB drive. However, before having the ability to reset your PC, you’ll also have to create a bootable USB. We hope this guide helps you to reset factory settings on Windows 11 OS.
Read More Related: